Car TPMS Solar Power Tyre Pressure Monitoring System USB Charging Solar TPMS Wireless internal / external Sensors
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Descriptions:
Many accidents are caused by the flat tyre on the highway. As a car owner, the safety of driving is the first thing. To reduce such accidents, the installation of tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is necessary. With the TPMS, we can keep the tyre working within the specified pressure and temperature range at any time to reduce the damage of the tyre for safe driving.
TPMS main features:
- Powerful TPMS:
Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) can monitor tire pressure/temperature status in real time, which will transmit real-time voice alarm and flash warning iron to remind the driver for the comfortableness of vehicle and driving safety.
- Battery: built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating temperature: minus 40 - plus 85 Deg.C
- RF transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
- Pressure unit: psi/bar
- Temperature unit: Deg.C/Deg.F- Wide application
This system is widely suitable for vehicle with four tyres and the maximum pressure of the tire is below 8 bar, such as a commercial car,off-road vehicle, minibus, and sedan car, etc.- Digital display
LCD screen, with the bright backlight and clear data, allows you to know the status of your car easily and comfortably.- Power supply
Supports solar charging and USB charging, which means our ZEEPIN TPMS can be used in all weathers, rather convenient.- 4 external / internal sensors
Provides 4 sensors, which are suitable for using on rainy days. Besides, they are in high sensitivity and good accuracy for measuring pressure and temperature.
- Battery: built-in CR1632 button cell
- Working voltage: 2.0 - 3.6V
- Storage temperature: minus 40 - plus 125 Deg.C
- Working pressure: 0 - 99 psi
- Pressure accuracy: plus or minus 1.5 psi
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz